Nowadays, sterilised or pasteurised cow’s milk has been regarded as a common way to bring children up. Many children have been fed successfully on ordinary.However, there have been matters.
A whey based formula with a whey is every manufacturer markets basic standard products:
- casein ration of sixty : forty as human milk, a casein based formula with a whey
- casein ration of twenty:eihty as cow’s milk
- a soy protein based formula without milk constituents at all
- a higher protein content with a follow-on milk for weaning infants
As what has been mentioned above. Manufacturers can just supplement and modify milk to similar human milk, which is only based on their knowledge of the constituents of human milk permits. In addition, it is quite sensitive to any attempts to alter it. Besides those, disadvantages of cow’s milk can be listed below:
- cow’s milk includes more phosphorus and fat ( particularly from five to fifteen days of one’s early life, this may result in subsequent fitting with hypocalaemia)
- cow’s milk has a relatively high sodium centent (while superimposed episodes of infection, condensed or powdered milk results in hypernatraemia,which may lead to brain and fits hurt. Complications are more probably during superimposed episodes of infection. In particular, gastroenteritis.)
- cow’s milk contains more protein, especially more casein or curd protein, and those curds being less easy to digest have caused bowel obstruction.
- most babies are allergic to milk’s protein ( probably they may react with oedema and rashes, or by passing or xomiting often loose stools usually contain blood.)